Saturday, February 15, 2014
Never say Never....
I was one of those people that said I would never drive a minivan. And in 2006 we bought our first van and in 2011 we sold it and bought an SUV. When we sold the van I said I would never have another van. Well, after driving a mid-size SUV for a little over two years, dealing with blind spots, poor gas mileage, little cargo space, having to put seats up and down all the time, and repair bills on top of a car payment (fixing things that a car that is only a little over 2 years old should not have wrong with it). It was time for something else, so after debating on the topic for about 6 months, going back and forth with John trying to find the time when he could go with me (he told me to go to do all the work and he would show up sign the papers, sorry it does not work that way)! and trying to figure out what to get, we finally got rid of our mid-size SUV and got another vehicle. Yes, we got another Mini-Van! We were going to get a car or smaller SUV, but we felt like we would always be battling the space in a car or small SUV so we decided to get the van. Lesson learned, Never Say NEVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
the minivans have their advantages, for sure! it looks very nice!
good looking ride...
HUgs
Post a Comment