![]() |
| Mikayla is in the middle |
Thursday, February 07, 2013
Mikayla Honor Roll
Mikayla received Gold Honor Roll today at school. She has all A's and 1 B. Today was their last day of school for the next 11 days. It was a busy day for Mikayla. Her class just finished reading the book Chocolate Fever, so they had a Chocolate Fever Valentines Day Party. I was able to borrow Teresa's chocolate fountain, so they had a chocolate fountain to dip strawberries and marshmallows in, chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup, chocolate sprinkles, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, M&M's, hershey kisses and chocolate milk. Talk about a lot of chocolate! The party went well. Unfortunately I did not get any pictures. I was assisting the kids with the fountain so there would not be any cross contamination and messes. I know her teacher took some pictures, so hopefully I will get some of hers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Totally awesome!!!!
Hugs
Post a Comment