Today Mikayla's class had their harvest party. I am the room mom for her class this year so her teacher and I planned the party and other parent's donated items and their time to help with the party. We had five centers with activities for the kids to do. The centers were Scarecrow Crunch (a trail mix that the kids measured and made). It was very good. I found the recipe on Pinterest. Fall Bingo, pumpkin roll, pumpkin bean bag toss, and a fall leaf craft. For lunch they had soup, sandwiches, salad, hot apple cider and pie. The party went well. The kids enjoyed it. I was only able to get pictures of the food part of the party, because I was at the bingo center during the activities.
 |
| Mikayla, Jett, Allison, Noah |
 |
| The student's went through the line and got to choose what they wanted on their sandwiches. |
No comments:
Post a Comment