Sunday, June 03, 2012

My 35th Birthday

I turned the big 35 this year.  My birthday fell on a Sunday, but John was very determined that I find a babysitter on Saturday so we could go out.  I figured he was up to something, but didn't know what.  Luckily my brother was off work from his surgery and had his kids for the weekend so he watched the girls.  John suprised me by taking me to my favorite resturant, Angelini's and having some of our closest friends meet us there for dinner.  After dinner we went and had yogurt at Yogolicious for dessert.  Sunday we went to church.  Ashlee made a cake for me and then I went a YW board meeting.  After I got home from my YW meeting they sang Happy Birthday to me and we ate cake.
 


1 comment:

heidi said...

fun! I'm glad you had a good little get together!