Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Hollywood Princess

A couple months ago I signed up on Groupon. I had been hearing a lot about it and wanted to see what is was about.  Soon after I signed up they sent me a coupon for $10 off my first Groupon purchase.  I never used the coupon.  A few weeks later they sent me another coupon for $15 off my first Groupon purchase.  Then I got an email for a Groupon special at this place called Hollywood Princess.  Hollywood Princess is a place for girls ages 3-12.  They do facials, pedicures, manicures, lotions, lip glosses and bath scrubs.  Long story short, I was able to purchase two coupons for Hollywood Princess for $13.  After having to reschedule our appointment twice within the last 2 months, we finally made it there today.  Here is their web site if your interested  www.hollywoodprincessparty.com

We made a little mom/daughter day out of our day.  The girls were in need of church clothes so we went to the mall.  Crazy 8 was having a sale everything in the store was $11.99 or less.  We were able to get each of them several church outfits there.  We also went to Baja Fresh for lunch.  You can tell by the looks on their faces that they enjoyed every minute of it.  $13 well spent!

Getting a Mini Pedicure with a strawberry bath fizz



Getting their mini manicures

Mikayla's nails with a cheetah print on her thumbs

Drying the polish

Ashlee's nails.  Cheetah print on her thumbs

Mikayla's sparkly toes

Ashlee's sparkly toes
 Bath scrubs.  They look like edible ice cream!


Mikayla made some lotion.  Ashlee made some lipgloss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super fun -- wished the store was around when I had my little girl home.. totaly fun time..
hugs

girls look so cute..

heidi said...

fun! they looks so cute!