Tuesday, April 05, 2011
GRRR
A few weeks ago my blog ran out storage space while I was trying to post, so I decided to delete some posts and make more space. It seemed to have worked. I was able to post more. Saturday I was trying to upload photos and post about Mikayla's baptism and it said I ran out of space. So, I deleted 90 more posts. I still couldn't post anything. Sunday, I tried to post again and was unable to, so I deleted another 100 posts. I continue to try to post and blogger won't let me upload any more pictures without purchasing more space. Today I gave in and decided to purchase more space for $5 a year. I figure that is cheap and the memories will last forever. Unfortunately, I have lost well over 200 posts and they can't be recovered. Good thing they are already printed into a Blurb book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's Annoying ....good thing about the blurb book.
Post a Comment