Today I went to the San Jose Tech Musuem with Ashlee's class. We got to see a movie in an IMAX theater. The experience was neat, yet nauseating at the same time. For some reason the feel of the screen all around you makes you feel kind of sick. We also got to go on an earthquake simulator. Ashlee's class got to build a roller coaster model and learn all about slope, velocity, etc.
5 comments:
fun, I didn't know San Jose had something like that....I thought I had hit all the "children" places.
=)
My Son would LOVE that maybe if we ever get over that way I'll have to take him. I bet she had a ton of fun..
Glad you all are feeling better to get away -- great fun I see too!
how fun, i love IMAX
you guys are ALWAYS doing fun stuff!! i like the new purple look =)
Post a Comment