Sunday, March 21, 2010
Columbia/This Week
We had the quite the week. Not to mention, quite a year so far. I have been sick for a little over a week. Spent all of last weekend practically in bed. Monday night Ashlee was up all night with a bad sore throat and headache. Tuesday we found out she had strep throat. Wednesday morning she woke up with a rash. I had to take her back to the doctor. The doctor suspected an allergic reaction to the antibiotic so they had to change the antibiotic. While I am at the doctor with her on Wedensday, some lady tries to park in the spot next to me and hits my car. Luckily the manager of the pediatricians office saw her do it, and helped me locate the lady and translate for me. Otherwise, the lady probably wouldn't have said anything. Wednesday I was finally able to get into the doctor as well. Apparently I have "chronic sinusitis(aka a sinus infection), requiring two rounds of antibiotic to clear it up. Glad I finally went in. I thought I had a virus since there seems to be so much going around right now. Thursday morning John and I decided that it was time to get away for the weekend. So we loaded up the trailer. Friday afternoon when John got off work we headed to Columbia to go camping. We had not been camping since August. So we were all ready to get away. It was a nice weekend. Great weather. Nice to get away for awhile.
Mikayla kept finding ladybugs. This is the first one she found. She kept playing with it. She didn't want to let it go. She decided a few weeks ago that the theme for her birthday party this year is going to be ladybugs as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sorry to hear about all the bad sick stuff, some time getting away is the best thing to do, look like a nice place to go,
Its always fun to just get away!
Glad to hear you are all doing better it's the pits when your sick. Looks like you have fun good for you it's always nice to get away...
Lets hope this week is better as far as health.
Glad you had some fun family time.
Hug the girls for me.
We have been so busy the last few weeks not sure went its going to slow down.
I'll bet it was nice to get away, it sounds like you had a nice time
I'm so sorry about your car and being sick! But I'm so glad you got everything worked out and were able to get away for the weekend.
Those masks are too funny!
Post a Comment