Friday, March 05, 2010

Dr. Seuss Week

Mikayla and Allison on Twin Day. They often get mistaken for each other when it's not twin day. So it was fitting that they be twins for the day.

Mikayla on Mix and Match your clothes day.




Ashlee on Mix and Match your clothes day. Ashlee didn't know when to stop putting on clothes. She kept adding more and more to her wardrobe.


This week in honor of Dr. Seuss week. The kids got to participate in something different each day at school. Monday was hat day. Tuesday was crazy socks day. Wednesday was dress like friend- be a twin day. Thursday was Mix and Match your clothes day. Friday was spirit day. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of the girls everyday. But I did get pictures a couple of days.

4 comments:

pam said...

cute! and such style clothes.

Anonymous said...

look like they are have fun with the clothes, look like they are in the 60's and 70's

heidi said...

they're are such cute girls!!

Becca and Kent said...

Fun! I remember having a best friend in elementary school that I would always dress alike with.
And I agree with Heidi-you have two very cute girls!