Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Solar System

Ashlee had to do a 3D Solar System project for science. Here is what she made (this is our second attempt. She gave the first one to a friend to finish). She also has to give a presentation along with it to her class. After all the time, money, stress and effort that went into this. I hope she gets a good grade.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that you have green grass, we just more snow last night, 4inch

Teresa said...

Wonderful job! When I first read system....my first thought was of something like we have in our back yard.....{the solar panels} that tells you how long it's been since I've had kids in school. =)

pam said...

Wow, it looks really good, she should get A, really nicely done for her age.

Becca and Kent said...

It looks great! Good work!!