Sunday, September 21, 2014

POST FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS

I know I have been really slacking on this blog for a long time.  Every time I sit down to work on it, there is some technology issue and it takes hours to accomplish a simple task.  I finally did it though!  I finally updated the last 3 months.  So in order for the post's to make any since, you will need to start in June and work your way to September, otherwise you may feel lost.  Hopefully I can stay on top of this better in the future; so I don't have to spend hours and days playing catch up.

1 comment:

Trent, Taraleigh & Taven said...

Hi Andersons!!! I miss you guys! I absolutely loved catching up on you and your family, seeing your beautiful house (wow you guys did A LOT of work), and especially reading about the girls. Please tell everyone hello and wish John good luck with the night shifts!
-Taraleigh