For the first time in John's life, he has a job that gives him a day off for his birthday, and he decided to go to work anyways! The girls and I made dinner for him and the girls did a little bit of decorating. His schedule is so unpredictable, that I never know when he is getting off work, one day it could be 6pm the next 9pm. We had dinner done at 7:00ish and he did not get home until 8:15pm. The kids and I were ready to celebrate his birthday without him, as wrong as that is. The girls go to bed at 8:30pm, so it was somewhat of a rushed birthday celebration. While typing this post, I just realized that I didn't get any pictures of anything else besides the decorations, because it was too late at night! Oh well, it's the thought that counts!


No comments:
Post a Comment