Unfortunately, I chose to not a pack a camera around the water park. I did not want to take the chance of getting it wet. We did get this picture of John, which was taken for a joke. A guy we know, told him he wanted to see a picture of him in his Speedo on a waterslide. John's swim suit was made by Speedo, and so we decided to take a picture of him on this kiddie slide and send it to the guy. Although, John does look pretty scared on this thing! He was dry, and the water coming out of the whale was cold, so he wanted me to hurry up.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Island Water Park
Unfortunately, I chose to not a pack a camera around the water park. I did not want to take the chance of getting it wet. We did get this picture of John, which was taken for a joke. A guy we know, told him he wanted to see a picture of him in his Speedo on a waterslide. John's swim suit was made by Speedo, and so we decided to take a picture of him on this kiddie slide and send it to the guy. Although, John does look pretty scared on this thing! He was dry, and the water coming out of the whale was cold, so he wanted me to hurry up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh may what fun -- I really like the last photo -- look at that smile and those white legs - wink!!!
Hugs
Post a Comment