Saturday, February 23, 2013

YW Personal Progress Project

Ashlee has only been in Young Women's for about a month and she is already off and running!  She is already working on her 10 hour personal progress projects.  Ashlee has so many ideas of things she wants to do, she was overwhelming me.  I had to explain to her, that we have too much going on with school and all right now.  Summer would be a perfect time to work on personal progress projects, and that we need to tackle one project at a time.

The first project she chose to make was personal progress book holders for all the young women at church. Since I do not really know how to sew, and do not have a clue where to start, my mom helped her with this project. I took Ashlee shopping to gather all the supplies and I found the pattern on Pinterest. But, the rest was up to my mom and Ashlee. They turned out great. They are all sooooo cute. It's hard to pick a favorite.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness and Pretty indeed!
Hugs

Teresa said...

What a wonderful project and gift for the girls...Way to be Ashlee!