Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter

Here is a bit of how our Easter went.

Saturday night the girls colored eggs.  This was the first time Mikayla ever colored eggs. This is the first time we have colored eggs since Ashlee was 2.  I guess I was slacker in the egg coloring department.  I have probably scared my children for life!


 Sunday morning the girls awoke to treats from the Easter Bunny.  A game, flip flops, candy and crackle nail polish.
 Then it was time to find the eggs the Easter Bunny hid throughout the house.

Unfortunately I didn't buy the girls any cute Easter dresses for church.  I guess I slack in that department too! And I didn't take pictures of them in their church clothes with their hair curled either.  Maybe next year.
After church we went to my moms for dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt.

The girls can't go to grandma's house without riding these.  So we all got to be drove around by Ashlee and Mikayla.





The Egg Hunt.  This year only Mikayla and Ashlee were there to hunt eggs.  They didn't think that was as fun.  They missed having their cousins there to hunt eggs with them.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Fun...it is different as they get older.
See you Thursday

Anonymous said...

See fun - beautiful happy faces!