Saturday, July 30, 2011

Waterslides


Hailee and Ashlee

Today my mom took our family and my brothers' family to The Island Waterpark in Fresno. 
Ashlee, Mikayla & Hailee




John & Mikayla

Mikayla looking to see who's coming down next.


Dylan & Mikayla

Mikayla

Adam

Dylan

Hailee, Ashlee, Landon and John waiting for the bucket of water to dump on them.

Hailee, Ashlee, Mikayla
Landon & Dylan

The bucket of water dumping on Hailee, Dylan, Ashlee, John and Landon while Adam and Mikayla watch.

A fun day was had by all.  Luckily we got there when the park opened and were able to ride everything at least once.  As the day went on the park got very crowded, the breeze picked up and you felt a little chilly being wet.  Landon was about 2 inches too short to ride the waterslides.  He really wanted to ride them with everyone else, but couldn't.  My mom spent the day with him in the kiddie area.  My mom didn't realize the bucket dumped water and was standing right under it first thing in the morning and got dumped on.  Not once, but twice.  She had plans of keeping her hair dry all day!  So much for that plan.  On the way home we stopped and had pizza for dinner.  Needless to say, when we got home we were all ready to crash.  Funny how something so fun wears you out!

4 comments:

heidi said...

ooow! how fun, every time I drive by I wish I were there.

Anonymous said...

Look like everyone is having fun

pam said...

Looks like a fun day, too bad about your Mom, I would have been a little upset....

Anonymous said...

I like seeing the huge water bucket drop it's water on John -- cool.. wink!
Hugs