Yesterday (the 19th) was my mom's birthday. Tonight we were all (except Terry, he was stuck at work) able to go to Chili's for dinner. That's what my mom wanted for her birthday was for everyone to go to dinner. The girls and I made cupcakes and cake pops. John, the girls and I got her and Terry tickets to see the Blue Man Group at the Gallo Center in November. So they will have to wait awhile to enjoy their gift. Hopefully the wait will be worth it.
 |
| Dylan, Ashlee, Hailee, Mikayla & Landon |
 |
| The Chili's employees were singing happy birthday, but my stinkin camera froze so I got a side profile pic instead! |
 |
| Mom, Ashlee, Hailee, Mikayla, Dylan & Landon |
Silly Pictures :
 |
| Hailee, Dylan, Adam & Landon |
1 comment:
Happy Happy Day to your Mother-
Looks like a fun day.
Post a Comment