It's that time of year again. Fair time. This year the Stanislaus County Fair will be celbrating it's 100th year. Today was the day Ashlee, Mikayla, Hailee, Dylan and Landon had to decorate their cakes, cookies and cupcakes for the fair. Tomorrow morning they go to the fair to be judged and they will remain on display at the fair for the next 10 days for all the fair goers to see.
The decorating (and eating too)!
![]() |
| Ashlee wondering what to do next. |
![]() |
| Ashlee's flip-flop cake. She may have got too carried away with the sprinkles. |
![]() |
| Hailee's Peace sign cookie |
![]() |
| Mikayla's "Summertime" cake. |
Ashlee had the camera so I thought she got pictures of everyones cakes, but when I started to upload pictures I realized she didn't. Landon did a valentines day cupcake and Dylan did an ornament cake. Hopefully I can get som pictures of them at the fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment