Father's day morning we had waffles, hashbrowns, sausage and eggs for breakfast. After breakfast the girls gave John their gifts. They couldn't wait for him to get away from the table to give his gifts to him.
![]() |
Mikayla's gift: Tan shorts and a button up shirt.
|
![]() |
| Ashlee's gift-2 pairs of shorts. |
![]() |
| Ashlee made the neon green card. Mikayla made the blue card. |
In Church all the fathers and their children (young and old) got up on the podium and sang the song "I'm trying to be like Jesus." On day's like this, you wish you could take pictures in the chapel. It was great to see all the dads up there singing with their children. I think more than half of the congregation was up there.
3 comments:
happy fathers day john
Sweet- I would love to have seen John singing with the girls.
I bet that was wonderful sight -- indeed! I don't think I've ever seen the fathers and teir children up there singing - totally wonderful..
Post a Comment