Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Mikayla's Field Trip
Mikayla's class has been learning about families and ancestors. Over spring break she had to interview a family member and create a poster board with pictures and information about the family member they interviewed. Today the second grade classes went to the theater to see the movie African Cats. It was fun for them to take their first field trip and be able to get away from school for awhile, but I think for most of them, they would've rather done something else. It was like watching a National Geographic Movie. Animals attacking and eating other animals in order to survive. After the movie I asked one of the boys in my group if he liked the movie and he said "Yeah, but why didn't they (meaning the animals) cook that stuff before they ate it." He was dead serious too. I guess he's learned about food safety or something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment