Friday, January 28, 2011

Gold Honor Roll and Leadership Award



Ashlee received two awards at an assembly today at school. She received this month's Life Skill Award for Leadership. And she also received a certificate for being on the Gold Honor Roll. This means she has a GPA of 3.8 or higher. (I think she had a 3.9) She missed the 4.0 by like 1 percentage point. Neither John or I were able to attend. We were both at work. I feel horrible. Another parent was kind and took pictures for me without me even asking. I am thankful for her kindness. Way to go Ashlee. We are proud of your achievements.

3 comments:

pam said...

way to go, your school does a lot of different things, wow!

Anonymous said...

good job

Teresa said...

If you ever get in a "job" bind again...give me a call and if I'm not working I will go =)
Way to go Ashlee-