Friday, November 26, 2010

Post Thanksgiving/Christmas Crafts

Friday afternoon the girls and I went to my mom's house. My mom had some craft projects for the kids to work on. The kid's made some glass ball ornaments, beaded icicle ornaments and wreath ornaments.





Each year my mom comes up with a craft for the kids to make and give to their classmates. This year the kids made Magic Sleep for their classmates. We made an assembly line on the living room floor and everyone had a job to do. Ashlee did the bags. Landon put in the marshmallows. Mikayla put in the candy cane. Dylan put in the chocolate bell. Hailee put in the little poem and my mom and I tied the bags.






While dinner was being made the kids went outside and played some soccer. Once dinner was made and Grandpa Billy and Kay arrived we ate. We had Mexican food with all the fixins.



Silly Faces



2 comments:

pam said...

That is so nice and fun what your Mom does. I love giving out those magic sleep - works great for V.T.(&home teaching) handout too....

Anonymous said...

were the snow