It's hard to believe that summer vacation is already over. I would like to know where the summer went? Ashlee and Mikayla went back to school today. Today is Mikayla's first day of Second Grade and Ashlee's first day of Fourth Grade.

Mikayla by her class. Her teacher is Ms. Reyes.


Ashlee by her class. Her teacher is Mrs. Terrones

Mikayla and Allison

Ashlee and Alyssa

Mikayla getting tired of holding a heavy bag of classroom supplies (I felt like a bad mom. I couldn't hold the bag for her).

A snapshot of Ashlee's class trying to find their desks.

Mikayla's class lining up to go into their classroom.
3 comments:
wow and I thought we were starting early, we start next week.. They all look real cute. And yes were did the summer go????Been a stress ful summer.
can't believe how grown up Ashlee looks in her glasses.
This summer sure flew by.
Hope they have a good school year.
look at that line - o my -- but both girl are looking so cute and happy!
Post a Comment