Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mikayla's First Swim Meet/Ashlee's 4th Meet


Ashlee





Mikayla



Mikayla holding her first place bracelet. As soon as you get first place in your heat they give you a bracelet. Monday she will get her ribbon.



Today Mikayla participated in her first swim meet. She got first place in her heat and 3rd place overall. She did the 25yard backstroke in 27.68 seconds. The second place swimmer swam it in 27.11 seconds. Mikayla was close to second place. Ashlee swam well too. Today was Ashlee's 4th meet. Each week she knocks off a lot in her time and gets better. She should've had 1st in the 100yard freestyle today, but a swimmer that shouldn't have been in her heat was placed in her heat. Way to go girls.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go -- love the photos it's like I am there -- thanks SO much

pam said...

wow, I'm sure my little ones would only make it 10 yards. Way to go.

Teresa said...

Great photos....and Happy Day to Mikayla! I like Your new blog design =)