Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Field Trip





Today Ashlee's class had their fourth field trip of the year. They went to the Mc Henry Mansion and Funworks. I wasn't able to go to the mansion with them. But I got off work early enough to meet them at Funworks. They could ride go-carts, play miniture golf, do water gun bumper boats, and play arcade games. Needless to say the weather didn't cooperate. It was cold and towards the end of the day it started to rain. Ashlee didn't get to do the water gun bumper boats. But she did get to ride the go-carts 5 times and play miniture golf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cold and raining sounds like here -- were is your sunny warm days -- wink! Love seeing how happy Ashlee is in the photo!

Teresa said...

Now that sounds like my kind of field trip.... =)

pam said...

wow, 4 field trips???? We are lucky to get one, and this year it was a walk to the park - low on money and I'm sure next year will be the same or none.