Friday, February 05, 2010

Ashlee & Mikayla's Valentines Party


Mikayla's Party was a "Friendship Party." They started out by reading books about bears and cuddling with their favorite stuffed bear and eating Klondike Bars.



After reading they made a bear book mark, exchanged Valentines and ate bear cookies.






I like this picture of Mikayla, but I didn't realize what was in the background until I loaded the photo. Too bad I don't have Photoshop to edit it out.

Ashlee's class decorated papermache heart boxes and filled them with Hugs for their parents. Exchanged Valentines and had Valentine Donuts and Milk.











Ashlee's heart box and a card she made in art class.









After school the girls had some friends come over. They made some cookies and played.



In the picture above they are making an Oatmeal, banana, honey facial. With a Spa Kit Ashlee got for her birthday.


This is Ashlee with the Oatmeal Facial on her face.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes like the picture of the butt in the back groung. the way Mikayla look mybe some some in the back gound, has gas

Anonymous said...

fun face and what a party -- lucky girls.. Happy Valentines to you all!

Teresa said...

Again another successful activity, what would they do without you.
Happy Day

Elisha said...

Too cute.. The girls look like they are having so much fun...Happy Valentines....